Counting down the 139 days until The Force Awakens on December 18, 2015.
In the days leading up to Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens, And There Came A Day will present links, images, videos, art, memories, laughs, theories and thoughts leading up to the big day… which happens to be on my birthday! ENJOY and may the Force be with you, always… or at least until 12.18.15!
July was the month the family planned to watch Attack of the Clones and, on the very last day of July, made it happen.
Retro reviews of all the Star Wars movies (including Attack of the Clones) are coming. But, for now, here are a few things I am guessing you don’t remember about Attack of the Clones.
- Ahmed Best (Jar Jar Binks) and Anthony Daniels (C-3PO) both appear out of costume in a scene.
- Actress Rose Byrne (Bridesmaids, Insidious, Neighbors, X-Men First Class) played Dorme, one of Padme’s decoys.
- Actor Joel Edgerton (The Great Gatsby, Exodus: Gods and Kings) played a young Owen Lars.
- The C-3PO scenes where his head is placed on a battle droid are worse than you remember.
- The CGI doesn’t hold up very well at all.
- There are some good scenes in the movie.
- As bad as it is (it my least favorite film of the six) it still makes FAR MORE sense than The Phantom Menace.