Counting down the 138 days until The Force Awakens on December 18, 2015.
In the days leading up to Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens, And There Came A Day will present links, images, videos, art, memories, laughs, theories and thoughts leading up to the big day… which happens to be on my birthday! ENJOY and may the Force be with you, always… or at least until 12.18.15!
August is the month the family planned to watch Revenge of the Sith and, given that we just watched Attack of the Clones last night, we decided to jump right in with Revenge of the Sith (and pizza!) this evening.
Retro reviews of all the Star Wars movies (including Revenge of the Sith) are coming. But, for now, a few quick points about the third movie in the prequel trilogy:
- This one is better than you remember.
- The movie is very dark and the themes are very intense, underscoring some of the cartoonish silliness that came in the movies before.
- If your last memory of Revenge of the Sith is the gif below, do yourself a favor and check it out again.
- The blink-and-you’ll miss them cameos by the Death Star and Tarkin are very cool.
- Did you forget Chewbacca is in the movie? And, oh yeah, he helps save Yoda from Order 66.