Related Content from And There Came a Day
- Denver Broncos Championship Round Pick
- Denver Broncos Divisional Round Pick
- Peyton Manning: the Jury May Be Out On His QB Skills, But It’s In On His Being An Inspiration
- 18 Is Back For Season 18
As we anxiously await the kickoff to Super Bowl 50, I wanted to reflect on this crazy year for the Denver Broncos – a year unlike any I can remember – and share a few highlights of the season that was…
At The Games…
I had a terrific time at the games this year, even the ones I saw in person that the Broncos lost … yes I was at both the Oakland Raiders and the Kansas City Chiefs home games, but being at the post thanksgiving New England Patriots game and both playoff games offset those experiences.
The best part of being at these games, though? The company I kept!
- Sous Chef at the Kansas City game – loss.
- Stretch at the New England game – WIN!
- The Magister at the Oakland game – loss.
- The Cinnamon Girl at the Pittsburgh Divisional Playoff game – WIN!
- Sous Chef at the New England Championship Playoff game – WIN!