Teach & Serve
No. 33 * March 30, 2016
Related Content from And There Came A Day:
- Teach & Serve No. 32 – Emboldened by the Homilies, Embarrassed in the Hallways
- Teach & Serve No. 31 – The Most Interesting Educator
- Teach & Serve No. 30 – Raise All Boats
- Teach & Serve No. 29 – Beware Edu-Babble
- Teach & Serve No. 28 – There Are Leaders and There Are Those Who Lead
- Teach & Serve No. 27 – Preaching What I Preach, My Friends
- Teach & Serve No. 26 – Is It Getting Hot in Here?
- Teach & Serve No. 25 – Students Don’t Fail in February, Teachers Do
- Teach & Serve No. 24 – Sliding Not Deciding
- Teach & Serve No. 23 – Advice to Teach by – and My Father Said He Didn’t Like School
My home office is shuttered for a few days
There’s value in taking a break, value in getting away, value in relaxing and recharging. That’s the theme of this week as my home office is shuttered for a few days – Spring Break. Educators, teachers and administrators – you need it. You want it. You may have even earned it. Take it.
Presented here while I am taking the week off, are the last 10 editions of Teach & Serve. Enjoy some down time!